A nose of red fruits, bursting with fresh blackcurrant and redcurrant. A lovely palate of great length underscored by soft tannins.
- Terroir : “Les Collines” on south-east facing sandy alluvial clay slopes at an altitude of 420 metres. The grapes mature slowly, creating great finesse in the tannins and aro- mas of fresh fruit
- Average age of vines : 40 years.
- Average yield : 38 hl/ha.
- Syrah 40 % - Grenache 60 %
- Picked by hand and machine with rigorous sorting. Total destemming with partial crushing. Vatting for 15 days. Matured partly in large casks to preserve the fresh fruit aromas and soft tannins.
- Best consumed within 3 to 5 years. Serve at between 16 and 18° C.