An intense red and lively color. A pleasant nose leading to fresh fruits such as raspberries. A balanced palate, fresh, in harmony with the bouquet, warmer on the final.
- Terroir « Les Collines » : A parcel of alluvial soil on the edge of the river.
- Average age of vines : l5 to 20 years
- Average yield : 46 hl/ha.
- Grenache - Syrah
- The grapes are machine harvested, then totally destemmed and crushed before being vatted for 5 to 8 days in thermo-regulated stainless-steel vats at 23°C to preserve the fruit aromas. Matured on fine lees before bottling in the month of April.
- Best enjoyed within two years. Serve between 16° and 18°C.