A suculent wine with delicious notes of red fruits and spices
- Terroir : an alluvial plateau and south-west facing slopes of round river stones on limestone clay.
- Average ages of vines : 25 years.
- Average yield : 45 hl/ha.
- Grape varieties : Syrah
- The grapes are hand-picked and partially destemmed. 20% is matured for 7 to 8 months in cement vats and 75% in oak barrels and tuns. Targential-flow filtered before bottling.
- Best enjoyed within three to four years. Serve at between 14 and 15°C