An expressive nose of fresh fruits such as raspberry. A delightfully fresh wine, full o charm, perfect for summer, with a well-balanced finish and supple tannins.
- Terroir « Les Collines » : made up of loamy sand and alluvial deposits at 300 metres altitude, where the grapes ripen slowly and
- Average age of vines : 10 to 20 years.
- Average yield : 46 hl/ha.
- Grenache : 85%, Syrah : 15%
- Machine harvested. The grapes are totally destemmed and crushed, then vatted for 5 to 8 days in thermo-regulated stainless-steel vats at 23°C to preserve the fruit aromas. Matured on fine lees until bottling in the month of April.
- Drink within two years. Serve at between 16° and 18°C