Lichee and candy on the nose are the precursor to the vivacity in the mouth. A well-balanced wine with good minerality.
- Terroir « Les Collines » : made up of loamy sand and alluvial deposits at 300 metres altitude, where the grapes ripen slowly and
- Average age of vines : 10 years.
- Average yield : 50 hl/ha.
- Grenache : 85%, Syrah : 15%
- This rosé is obtained by direct pressing. Alcoholic fermentation takes place in thermo-regulated stainless-steel vats at low temperatures to extract a maximum fruit aromas and mineral notes.
- Best enjoyed within two years. Serve chilled at between 8 and 10 °C.