This beautifully aromatic wine offers aromas of white stone fruits and a fresh, lively attack. Good volume on the palate leads to a superbly balanced finish.
- Terroir : «Le Coteau» and «Les Collines», are exceptionnal terroirs with a layer of loamy clay on a grey marl subsoil.
- Average age of vines : 20 years.
- Average yield : 51 hl/ha.
- Grenache 25 % - Clairette 20 % - Marsanne 20 % - Roussanne 20 % - Viognier 15 %
- Crushed and directly pressed. Cold settling. Fermentation takes place in thermo-regulated vats at a temperature of around 16°C in order to extract the maximum aromas.
- Best consumed within 2 years. Serve at between 8 and 10°C.