A nose of red fruits, bursting with fresh blackcurrant and redcurrant.
A lovely palate of great length underscored by soft tannins.
- Terroir « Les Collines » : south-east facing sandy alluvial clay slopes at an altitude of 420 metres. The grapes mature slowly, creating great finesse in the tannins and aromas of fresh fruit.
- Average age of vines : 40 years.
Average yield : 38 hl/ha.
Annual production : 60 000 bouteilles. (5 000 caisses)
- Grenache 60 % - Syrah 40 %
- Picked by hand and machine with rigorous sorting. Total destemming with partial crushing. Vatting for 15 days. Matured partly in large casks to preserve the fresh fruit aromas and soft tannins.
- Ageing potential : 3 to 5 years.
Serve at between 16 et 18° C.