Aromas of cooked red fruits, spices and liquorice.
Well-balanced fruit on the palate with superb freshness and refined, melting tannins on the finish.
- Terroirs «Le Coteau» and «Les Collines», various soils and exposures.
- Average age of vines : 20 years.
Average yield : 50 hl/ha.
Annual production : 100 000 bottles.
- Grenache 70% - Syrah 20% - Mourvèdre 10%
- Picked by hand and machine with sorting at the vine. Total destemming and light crushing. Vatting for 8 to 10 days in thermo-regulated stainless steel vats. Following fermentation, the wine is bottled the following spring to preserve the fruit characters.
- Best consumed within 3 years . Serve between 16 and 18° C.