Red fruits and candy on the nose.
A bright, vivid attack, a fruit packed palate and a lovely fresh finish.
- Terroir « Le Coteau » composed of sand and loam at an altitude of 300 m, offering a slow and progressive maturity to the grapes.
- Average age of vines : 10 ans.
Average yield : 50 hl/ha.
Annual production : 18 000 bottles (1500 caisses).
- Grenache - Mourvèdre - Syrah - Carignan
- A directly pressed rosé. Fermentation takes place in the thermo-regulated vats at around 16° C to obtain maximum fruit aromas with mineral notes.
- Best consumed within 2 years. Serve between 8 and 10° C.