Cherry brandy, leather and toasted notes on the nose. A full-bodied palate of crystallised red fruits with touches of spice underlined by silky tannins.
- From the terroir “Le Coteau” on south/south-east facing soils of limestone clay with clay-marl subsoils and a stony covering. The soils heat up quickly allowing optimum ripening of the grapes
- Average age of vines : 45 ans
Average yield : 35 hl/ha.
Annual production : 42 000 bottles .
- Syrah 50 % - Grenache 40 % - Mourvèdre 10 %.
- Made from selected parcels with early leaf thinning and green harvesting to obtain the finest fruit. Hand-picked with sorting at the vine. Total destemming and partial crushing. Vatting for 25 days under controlled temperatures. Malolactic fermentation in barrels: one third new, one third one-year old and one third two years old. Aged for 12 months in barrels in air-conditioned cellars.
- Can be cellared for up to 10 years. Serve at between 16 and 18° C