An elegant nose of white flowers and citrus fruit, and a lively, fruity attack.
A rich wine with good acidity and a long fruity finish.
- Terroirs « Le Coteau » et « Les Collines », on mainly alluvials clay soils, with grey marl subsoils.
- Average of vines : 30 years.
Average yield : 44 hl/ha.
Annual production : 4 800 bottles.
- Grenache 20 % - Marsanne 20 % - Roussanne 20 % - Clairette 20 % - Viognier 20%
- The grapes are hand-picked and meticulously sorted. Crushing and direct pressing followed by cold settling. Each variety undergoes its alcoholic fermentation separately in 400 litre barrels. Matured on finelees in barrels to give mellowness to the wine. Blending in vats. Bottled at the beginning of summer.
- Drink within three to five years. Serve at between 14 et 16° C.